Southlake, TX PhysicianDaniel Elias Melville, MD, DABFM
Over the past decade, I have enjoyed a diverse and successful medical career, in academic and private sectors, concierge services to conventional medical practices, in Emergency Room to outpatient clinics… Melville Medicine represents a dream opportunity to build upon these experiences to serve patients with an unparalleled thoroughness and availability.
- Board-Certified Diplomat of the American Board of Family Medicine , 2007 and 2017
- Louisiana State University Health Science Center Family & Community Medicine Residency, Chief Resident, 2007
- Louisiana State University College of Medicine , Doctor of Medicine, 2004
- United States Air Force Academy , Distinguished Graduate, Class of 1999
- Emergency Medicine Physician at Texas Health Resources Hospital in Southlake since 2014
- Former Medical Director of Destination Health, Past Physician Lead of American Family Care Urgent Care Center, Former Medical Director of Inpatient and Outpatient Service Lines at the Department of Family & Community Medicine at University of Kentucky
- National Speaker Bureau for the Bale Doneen Cardiovascular Heart Attack and Stroke Prevention Method
- Certified Provider of BioTE Hormone Replacement Therapy
- Certified Provider of the ReCODE Dementia Risk Reduction Protocol
- Former FAA Aviation Medical Examiner and Civil Surgeon for US Citizenship and immigration Services
- Published in 7 Peer-Reviewed Textbooks and Publications
- Married for 18 years to Dr. Sonya Melville, who is Board Certified in Emergency Medicine. They have four incredibly unique and amazing kids!
- Successfully participated in a Half Iron Man, two full Marathons, several Half Marathons and Sprint-series Triathlons
Thank you for allowing our team to serve you!
Daniel Melville, MD