All professionals at Melville Medicine maintain the highest levels of accreditation and pursue ongoing education to stay abreast of the latest trends in the medical field. Read on to learn more about the staff’s experience and training.
Aaron Temple NRCMA
Aaron's goal at Melville Medicine is simple: To serve patients with respect and care at all times and to spend the time getting to know both the patient and the person. He thrives on establishing a human connection and 'going the extra mile' for all patients he serves.
- Certified Medical Assistant through the National Association for Health Professionals.
- Diverse professional Medical Assistant career since 2009, ranging from Emergency Medicine to Urgent Care to Allergy/Immunology to Nephrology/Dialysis to Cardiovascular Intensive Care Unit and Family Medicine experiences
- Leadership roles ranging from Lead Medical Assistant to Intensive Care Unit Coordinator
- Most recent role before joining the team at Melville Medicine was as Clinical Supervisor/Team Lead at Primary Care Associates in Flower Mound, Texas
- Certified in Basic Life Support
- Proficient in all Medical Assistant skills, particularly phlebotomy
In his private life, Aaron enjoys outdoor activities, including hiking, fishing, hunting, and exploring. He is a lover of all animals. He also enjoys traveling with his spouse, and his 2 toy poodles, Leia and Bogey, can often be found along for the ride.