All professionals at Melville Medicine maintain the highest levels of accreditation and pursue ongoing education to stay abreast of the latest trends in the medical field. Read on to learn more about the staff’s experience and training.
Aaron's goal at Melville Medicine is simple: To serve patients with respect and care at all times and to spend the time getting to know both the patient and the person. He thrives on establishing a human connection and 'going the extra mile' for all patients he serves.
- Certified Medical Assistant through the National Association for Health Professionals.
- Diverse professional Medical Assistant career since 2009, ranging from Emergency Medicine to Urgent Care to Allergy/Immunology to Nephrology/Dialysis to Cardiovascular Intensive Care Unit and Family Medicine experiences
- Leadership roles ranging from Lead Medical Assistant to Intensive Care Unit Coordinator
- Most recent role before joining the team at Melville Medicine was as Clinical Supervisor/Team Lead at Primary Care Associates in Flower Mound, Texas
- Certified in Basic Life Support
- Proficient in all Medical Assistant skills, particularly phlebotomy
In his private life, Aaron enjoys outdoor activities, including hiking, fishing, hunting, and exploring. He is a lover of all animals. He also enjoys traveling with his spouse, and his 2 toy poodles, Leia and Bogey, can often be found along for the ride.
Meet Minnie Hodge...
- Certified Medical Assistant through the National Center of Medical Assistants
- Actively pursuing Bachelor of Arts in Healthcare Administration from Southern New Hampshire University
- Professional Medical Assistant since 2004, serving in roles ranging from Lead Medical Assistant to Medical Assistant Instructor to Supervisor Clinical Operations.
Before joining the team at Melville Medicine, Minnie served as Supervisor Clinical Operations at Baylor Scott and White Healthcare in Keller, TX.
Minnie is a born and raised Texan, originally from El Paso, TX. Minnie’s husband proudly serves in the U.S. Marine Corps. She is the proud mother of two amazing children: current ages of 17 and 13. She loves sports, traveling, music, dancing, reading, learning, and spending quality time with her family and friends.
- Basic Life Support certified
- Nationally Certified Medical Assistant
- Registered Instructor Phlebotomist
- Proficient in all Medical Assistant skills, particularly phlebotomy and clinical operations.
At Melville Medicine, Minnie is looking to assist in providing quality, highly-attentive, compassionate care to assure patients that she cares about their overall wellness.
Minnie's favorite quote:
“I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel” -Maya Angelou